More Efficient Together
Biologically active food supplement
Relieves eye fatigue, preserves sharp eyesight
To See Well Today, Tomorrow, Always!
|Biologically active food supplement Safe-to-see reduces the risk of eye disease, promotes maintenance of visual acuity and reduces eye strain, helps to maintain retina in a healthy state, promotes the correction of vision.|
The unique complex Safe-to-see is the first one to combine wholesome ingredients, beneficial for eyesight, with high concentration of omega-3 PUFAs in a single fish gelatin capsule. Regular consumption of Safe-to-see contributes to maintaining visual acuity, reducing eye fatigue, as well as to reducing a risk of developing deceases of organs of vision.
Safe-to-see prevents weakening and atrophy of the eye muscles, and consequently—myopia and hyperopia. It also diminishes the risk of cataract, glaucoma and other visual pathologies; and efficiently improves eyesight and mitigates the risk of inflammatory and degenerative changes of the retina, vitreous body and crystalline lens, boosts microcirculation and strengthens blood vessels’ walls, including those of the eye ground.
Polyunsaturated fatty acids which are vital for the health of eyes became the central component of Safe-to-see. For the first time a combination of highly concentrated Omega 3 with a capsule made from fish gelatin is used. Natural Supplement Safe-to-see makes up a deficiency of essential for the eyesight substances in the organism: omega-3, vitamins В2 and Е, beta-carotene, blueberry extract, lutein, selenium and zinc.
The unique product formula was developed by Vision Group experts together with the leader of the European nutriceutical industry — Arkopharma concern (France).
- Helps correct visual impairment.
- Prevents the development of inflammatory reactions, helping to keep retina of the eye healthy.
- Contributes to improving eyesight.
- Helps improve the adaptation of the pupil in the dark.
- It is recommended to reduce eye strain.
- Reduces the risk of cataract, glaucoma and other visual pathologies.
- Prevents weakening and atrophy of eye muscles, myopia and hyperopia.
- Facilitates relief from eye fatigue after visual strains: redness, gritty feeling in the eyes and dryness.
- It strengthens the walls of blood vessels, helping cells feeding the retina.
- Improves central vision.
- Clears eyesight, rejuvenates eyes.
- Reduces the risk of eye diseases.
- Helps protect the organs of sight from the adverse effects of the environment, protects the retina from damage, and mucous membranes of the eyes from irritating to short-wave radiation.
- To slow the age-related macular degeneration — the withering away of light-sensitive nerve cells in the central zone of the retina.
- Helps protect cell membranes against the harmful effects of free radicals, transforming retinol (vitamin A) in the retinal, is used to form the visual pigment of the retina.
- Protects the eyes from oxidative tissue damage. Participates in protection of visual organs from the impact of free radicals.
- Normalizes the activity of the brain, provides quick energy, helps the transmission of impulses carrying the signal from one cell to another, does not weaken the protection against age-destruction of the optic apparatus.
- Normalizes the activity of the immune, nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- It provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- Strengthens the immune system.
Regular use of the product contributes to:
- Increase in visual acuity.
- Protection of eyes from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Reduce eye strain, including those related to the work at the computer.
- Reduce the risk of eye disease (nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, cataracts, glaucoma, etc.).
- Everybody who takes care of their eyesight and aspires to prevent ailments of the visual apparatus;
- Those who spend a great deal of time in front of the computer screen;
- Young people/students who spend a lot of time in front of the monitors or reading books;
- Those who have poor eyesight due to the age-related changes;
- Those who lead improper lifestyle and/or have unbalanced diet;
- Those who suffer from the visual impairment of any kind.
- Unique formula of the product Safe-to-see makes it the most complex and balanced product for perfect vision at the current market, the first one to contain the combination of all ingredients, wholesome for the eyesight.
- A balanced formula is called upon to eye protection from different ailments and inflammations, maintaining the eyesight at a proper level even in cases of intensive work and tiredness.
- Contributes to an increase in visual acuity and eye protection from harmful effects of free radicals.
- A completely natural product which does not contain preservatives, coloring agents, aromatic substances as well as sugar, starch or wax.
- Safe-to-see complex is completely natural, and even its shell is able to contribute to your heath, as it is made of the fish oil and on its own is a valuable substance, easily absorbed by the organism and does not cause allergy.
- Complex is targeted at wide audience and can be taken by people of all ages—from students to seniors.
Ingredients per 1 capsule:
- Omega-3 PUFAs (fish oil) — 150 mg
- Bilberry extract — 7.5 mg
- Lutein — 3 mg
- Beta-carotene — 2.4 mg
- Vitamin E — 5 mg
- Vitamin B2 — 0.8 mg
- Zinc — 7.5 mg
- Selenium — 25 µg
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of vitamins B2, E, beta-carotene, lutein, selenium, zinc, omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Packaging: 30 capsules of 836 mg (2 blisters of 15 capsules)
Contraindications: High sensitivity to the ingredients of the complex.
Recommendations for use: Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule once or twice per day during meals with water. For a stronger effect supplement consumption of Safe-to-see with a special eye exercise complex.
Storage conditions: Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place, protected from light out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
Manufacturer: «Nutripharma Ltd», Unit 507-Western Estate-Ballynaneashagh-Waterford, Ireland Group of Companies «Arkopharma Laboratoires Pharmaceutiqes», France.
PROPERTIES OF THE COMPONENTS
Omega-3 contributes to retaining healthy eye retina and improving microcirculation, nutrition and retention of eye tissues as well as prevents development of inflammatory reactions. It is necessary for normal functioning of the brain as it ensures a rapid influx of energy and assists with transmitting impulses that carry a signal from one cell to another.
Prevents the development of inflammatory reactions, helping to keep retina of the eyehealthy. Polyunsaturated fatty acids, omega-3 normalizes the immune, nervous andcardiovascular systems of man. Human organism can not synthesize Omega — 3 on its own and must receive polyunsaturated fatty acids either with food or in a form of food supplements.
Vitamin В2 (riboflavin) plays an important role in supporting visual function of the eyes. It takes part in provision of light and color visions, protects the mucous eye-membrane from an irritable effect of short-wave rays.
Frequently occurring cases of conjunctivitis, epiphora and photophobia are connected to a deficiency of В2 vitamin. A stronger pronounced deficit of the vitamin can provoke inflammatory deceases of cornea and development of cataract (dimness of the eye crystal).
In cases of a lower than necessary content or absence of B2 vitamin a person experiences sharp eye pain and disturbance of night vision.
Vitamin B2 performs antioxidant functions involved in hematopoiesis, contributing to an increase in hemoglobin and red blood cells. Improves the function of the eyes (enhances the susceptibility of flowers and dark adaptation), in connection with that recommended for night blindness, conjunctivitis, iritah, keratitis, corneal ulcers, cataracts.
Vitamin B2 is used for cardiosclerosis, thyrotoxicosis, chronic hepatitis and other liver diseases (activate its detoxification function), chronic colitis and enterocolitis, with long-term healing wounds and ulcers, radiation sickness, fatigue, for those working with toxic substances, including with heavy metals.
Deficiency of vitamin B2 in humans causes negative changes in the nervous system, blood capillaries, develop anemia, reduced digestibility of protein, dramatically slowedgrowth, develop painful cracks in the corners of the mouth, inflamed mucous membranesof the mouth and tongue, inflamed mucous membrane of the eyelids and the cornea, there is a sharp pain and burning eyes, tearing, photophobia, decreased performance,increased fragility and hair loss, dermatitis develops.
Lutein — a fat-soluble substance, the most important antioxidant family of carotenoids. Lutein is the main pigment of the “yellow spot” located in the centre of eye retina. This area is specifically responsible for a good and clear sight. Lutein absorbs harmful blue part of the light stream spectrum and neutralizes any destructive action, if a part of rays nevertheless reaches tender structures of the retina.
Lutein protects the retina from damage, neutralizes the harmful effects of free radicals and improves visual acuity. Lutein protects the retina and the cells of the eye does not get old. Deficiency of lutein leads to worsening of sight.
Beta-carotene is easily absorbed by the organism and is converted into vitamin A, which is the most important component of the eyesight normal functioning. Under conditions of the vitamin A deficiency an eye poorly adopts to pale lighting and weakly distinguishes between dark bleu and yellow lights.
Beta-carotene participates in forming epithelial tissue, which is a component of skin, glands and mucous membranes. It is necessary for maintaining healthy bones, teeth, good sight and reproductive function.
Beta-carotene exhibits a pronounced antioxidant effect, helps reduce the risk of cancer and other diseases resulting from increased environmental pressure on people. Vitamin A helps produce hormones, it is necessary to maintain reproductive function ofmen and women. Beta-carotene as vitamin A, has a good therapeutic effect on gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, promotes rapid healing and recovery after surgery.
Vitamin Е contributes to slowing down processes of developing age related eye deceases, holds back cell aging process and contributes to enrichment of blood with oxygen.
Tocopherols play in the living tissues of biological role of antioxidants and protected the body from harmful free radicals. Vitamin E prevents the development of the atherosclerotic process, is used to prevent cardiovascular disease.
Vitamin E is used to prevent cancer and coronary heart disease in sports practice (forbuilding muscle mass), with muscular dystrophy, threatened abortion, any function of thesex glands, the prostate, liver disease, psoriasis in pediatric patients and others
With a deficiency of of vitamin E increased the threat of infectious diseases, the risk ofcardiovascular disease and inflammation, there is a premature aging of the skin.
Blueberry extract contributes to the eye pupil adaptation in the dark and improvement of visual acuity. It prevents destruction of collagen and strengthens blood vessels.
Bilberry extract has the general effect of firming. In structure of the family blueberryflavonoids are anthocyanosides, which have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
Zinc is one of the main anti-oxidants. The worse is the ecological environment – the greater amount of zinc the organism requires. Zinc is necessary for converting retinol (vitamin А) into retinal, which is used to form retina pigment.
Zinc plays an important role in the hormonal functions in the body. It directly affects theproduction and function of insulin. In men, zinc is involved in the synthesis of testosteroneand functioning of sex glands, whereby an inverse relationship between the level of zincin the body and potency.
Zinc regulates the level of metabolites of testosterone — dihydrotestosterone, whichcauses an excess of prostate hyperplasia. Zinc is an essential factor for the female body, as part of the structure of the receptors for estrogen, thus regulating all estrogen-dependent processes.
Zinc is vital for the functioning of the thymus and the normal state of the immune system.Zinc with vitamin A (vitamin C) prevents the formation of immune deficiencies, stimulating the synthesis of antibodies, and providing antiviral effect. Zinc has a wound-healing, is involved in the processes of taste and smell perception, is necessary for the functioning of the central nervous system, including for the processes of remembering.
Selenium rejuvenates immune system, contributes to creation of antibodies, prevents occurrence of infectious deceases and helps improving cognitive abilities. Selenium plays an important role in the process of cell growth. Deficiency of selenium may weaken protection from age related damage of the eyesight mechanism.
Selenium is a synergist of vitamin E and promotes its antioxidant activity. Selenium deficiency leads to weakening of the antioxidant status, anticarcinogenicprotection to the violation of sexual function, immune deficiency.
In addition, selenium exhibits antimutagenic, antiteratogenny, radioprotector effect, it stimulates the antitoxic protection, normalizes exchange of nucleic acids and proteins, improves fertility, normalizes exchange of eicosanoid, regulates the function of the thyroidgland and pancreas.