Other products line Probiotics Bio-In
COBIOTICO Cobiotics are special nutrients that provide nutrition both to cells of the human body and the resident probiotics.
Cobiotics in Cobiotico help digest food into special smaller particles which can be easily assimilated by bacteria. Unlike prebiotics, cobiotics not only ensure nutrition for probiotics, but for human cells as well.
Digestion processes release vitamins, minerals, flavonoids, and other biologically active substances, which cannot immediately be absorbed by the body. Cobiotics is the catalyst to help the body break down food into small pieces, which feed probiotics and intestinal cells.
Cobiotico also breaks down food residues that stimulate rot bacteria activity and growth, and promotes good bacteria suppressing bad bacteria growth in the intestine.
The natural extracts in Cobiotico:
- Helps the body break down food and produce cobiotics – vital nutrients for the growth of good bacteria
- Vitalise the long lasting settlement and growth of good bacteria
- Stimulate the secretion of digestive enzymes
- Promote good bacteria and suppresses bad bacteria growth in the intestine
- Improve function of intestinal epithelial layer
- Breaks down food residues that stimulate rot bacteria activity and growth
- Turmeric rhizome extract
- Fennel fruit extract
- Alfalfa herb extract
- Ginger root extract
- Papaya extract
- Pineapple extract
Packaging: 30 capsules
Recommendations for use: 1 capsule 1-3 times a day with meals.