More Efficient Together
Biologically active food supplement
Supports functioning of heart and blood vessels
|Biologically active food supplement Vinex slows the aging process, improves longevity, neutralizes free radicals, prevent cardiovascular disease, reduces cholesterol levels, improves microcirculation, clearing vessels.|
The main directions of the regulatory action organic supplement:
- Overall strengthening
- Improvement process of microcirculation
- Normalization of the vascular permeability
- A protective membrane
- Prevents cardiovascular disease, including myocardial infarction, stroke. Lowers the risk of heart attacks and pre-heart attack syndromes. Improves condition of the cardiovascular system.
- Promotes the prevention of atherosclerosis.
- Nourishes heart muscle with oxygen, strengthens walls of the blood vessels and capillaries and makes them resilient, prevents oxygen deprivation.
- Has an antioxidant effect.
- Inhibits damage to cells.
- Lowers cholesterol in the blood.
- Helps maintain normal blood viscosity.
- Helps slow the aging process. Prevents premature aging changes.
- Contributes to the improvement of microcirculation, cleaning vessels, including vessels of the liver.
- Improves activeness in the senior age and prolongs the active phase of life.
- Neutralizes free radicals.
- It has anti-inflammatory action.
- It improves memory, vision, hearing.
- Supports and strengthens blood vessels.
- Normalizes blood pressure.
- Promotes blood flow in the peripheral arteries.
- Needed to prevent varicose veins, thrombophlebitis and other vascular diseases.
- It contains different types of polyphenols, which are 30-50 times greater than in their antioxidant capacity vitamins C and E.
- Prolongs the period of active life.
- It is recommended for the prevention and complex treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
- Those who aspire to preserve healthy cardiovascular system and prolong active phase of life;
- Those who suffer from the cardiovascular diseases as a result of age-related changes of the body;
- Those prone to stresses and high emotional loads;
- Those who smoke or drink alcohol;
- Those who don’t adhere to the rules of healthy nutrition or have excessive weight;
- Those who lead sedentary life-style.
- Grape extract is a highly effective antioxidant, whose pronounced defence properties exceed even such powerful antioxidants as vitamin E and ascorbic acid. It normalizes performance of the cardiovascular system and helps prevent age-related changes.
- Grape’s unique key active component—resveratrol—can be called the “French paradox”: the French consume quite a huge amount of fats, however according to the statistics they are less prone to heart attacks. The reason is that they regularly drink red wine.
- Complex Vinex—is the unique fraction of red grapes that significantly exceeds even the best red wine by its wholesome properties. Thanks to resveratrol Vinex proves to be a potent supporter for the cardiovascular system, and what is more—it does not involve alcoholic intoxication.
Ingredients per 1 capsule:
- Grape powder — 162.5 mg
- Grape marc extract — 87.5 mg
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, a source of anthocyanins.
Packaging 30 capsules 250 mg each.
Contraindications High sensitivity to the ingredients of the complex.
Recommendations for use Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule in the first half of the day during meals with water.
Storage conditions Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life 3 years.
Manufacturer «Laboratoires Arkopharma», Z.I. de Carros BP 28-06511 CARROS Cedex France.
PROPERTIES OF THE COMPONENTS
Grape marc extract powder
The Grape marc extract powder made from seeds and skins of grapes. The main active ingredients of the extract are flavonoids, as well as a highly effective antioxidant — Resveratrol. These compounds have a wide spectrum of pharmacological activity,which is based on a pronounced antioxidant effect superior to that of ascorbicacid and vitamin E.
Grape marc extract powder is inlcuded in Vinex to provide Proantocyanidin, one of the most active and beneficial flavonoids. Proantocyanidin is a well-known antioxidant that helps strengthen capillary walls, increase microcirculation, relax muscles, and rid the body of heavy metal salts and radionuclides. Extract of grape pomace also reduces inflammation in the gastrointestinal and urinary systems.
Complexes of biologically active substances of the extract of grape pomace effectively neutralize free radicals. The extract of grape pomace is effective for preventing cardiovascular disease, including myocardial infarction, reduce blood cholesterol levels. The extract of grape pomace is effective in the treatment ofangiopathy, retinopathy, and inflammatory processes.
Comparing diets among western countries, researchers have discovered that although the French tend to eat higher levels of animal fat, surprisingly the incidence of heart disease remains low in France, a phenomenon named the French Paradox and thought to occur from protective benefits of regularly consuming red wine. Apart from potential benefits of alcohol itself, including reduced platelet aggregation and vasodilation, polyphenols (e.g., resveratrol) mainly in the grape skin provide other suspected health benefits, such as: alteration of molecular mechanisms in blood vessels, reducing susceptibility to vascular damage; decreased activity of angiotensin, a systemic hormone causing blood vessel constriction that would elevate blood pressure; increased production of the vasodilator hormone, nitric oxide (endothelium-derived relaxing factor). Grape phytochemicals such as resveratrol, a polyphenol antioxidant, have been positively linked to inhibiting cancer, heart disease, degenerative nerve disease, viral infections and mechanisms of Alzheimer’s disease.
Powdered grape seed extract
Powdered grape seed extract is derived from the small seeds of grapes. It is used extensively in Europe and is rich in flavoids, particularly procyanidolic oligomers (proanthocyanidins), commonly known as OPCs, which have been found to be 20-50 times more powerful than the anti-oxidant vitamins C and E. Grape seed extract is widely prescribed by doctors in Europe for cardiovascular disease, arthritis, water retention, and varicose veins.