More Efficient Together
Biologically active food supplement
Protection, purification and regeneration of hepatic cells
|Biologically active food supplement Cupers NEO removes toxins from the body at the cellular level, restores liver cells, reduces the craving for alcohol, contribute to liver function, intestine, kidney protection, supports the body’s digestive system.|
Protection, purification and regeneration of hepatic cells
If liver functions are disturbed, it can not neutralize toxins, and they subsequently get into blood, spreading all over the body, poisoning and disrupting it.
Natural Supplement Cupers Neo maintains health of liver and restores its functions. It provides for the overall support of liver: careful purification, regeneration and fortification of its cells, and simultaneously launches self-purification functions of the body. Stimulates synthesis and outflux of gall, reduces its viscosity, preventing formation of stones. It also reinforces cell membranes of hepatic cells and precludes their damage. Improves digestion, thus reducing the load on liver.
Milk thistle contains an active flavonoid, called silymarin. This substance provides a choleretic and anti-inflammatory action, and improves digestion. Silymarin protects hepatic cells from destruction and is able to suppress the growth of cancer cells. Milk thistle plant is particularly recommended in cases of acute or chronic diseases of liver and gallbladder, as well as in cases of poisonings.
Artichoke possesses a unique capacity to purify liver and restore its cells. It stimulates gall synthesis and helps remove various toxins. Artichoke is used to cure dyspeptic disorders, like delayed digestion. It promotes normal liver performance and enhances its antitoxic functions. Artichoke helps alleviate alcohol
withdrawal syndrome, improve digestion and neutralize stomach heaviness as a result of overeating.
Fennel relieves spasms and promotes bile synthesis, which is particularly essential for liver purification. It produces a pain-relieving effect, has a pronounced antibacterial action, stimulates digestive glands’ secretion, and regulates intestinal motility. It also helps reduce loads on liver and provides for its careful purification.
The main directions of the regulatory action organic supplement:
- Overall strengthening
- Facilitates purification, regeneration and protection of hepatic cells, restart self-cleaning functions of the body.
- Promotes extensive upheaval of detox and antioxidant systems of liver.
- Removes toxins and wastes from the body at the cellular level.
- Regenerates liver cells, restores functions of liver.
- Reduces the risk of diseases of liver and bile passages.
- Stimulates synthesis and outflux of gall, reduces its viscosity and prevents formation of stones.
- Reduces the craving for alcohol.
- Contributes to the improvement of the liver, intestine, kidney protection, is effective in a weakened immunity and functional disorders of the adrenal glands.
- Normalizes functioning of the digestive system and reduce functional loads on liver.
- Participates in the prevention of diseases of the stomach and intestines.
- It has grown choleretic effect, is used for all liver diseases: acute and chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver, toxic liver damage due to poisoning by various chemicals, including alcohol, poisonous mushrooms and drugs.
- Lowers cholesterol in the blood.
- Reduces the risk of allergic diseases.
- Used for diabetes, chronic gastrointestinal diseases, varicose veins.
- Regulates the function of the thyroid gland.
- Improves the functioning of the endocrine glands.
- Recommended for atherosclerosis, rheumatism, kidney and heart failure, chronic nephritis, with allergic conditions, eczema, psoriasis, opium poisoning, as well as podagra, hemorrhoids, tuberculosis.
- Those who suffer from hepatic diseases;
- Those who drink alcohol or smoke;
- Those who keep various diets and as a result require to make up for the deficiency of nutrients for active functioning of liver;
- Those who have suffered various diseases and taken synthetic medical drugs. These category primarily requires Cupers Neo complex for regeneration of hepatic cells;
- Those who take medicine on a regular basis;
- Those who care about their health, but still require some extra preventive measures against hepatic diseases due to the bad ecology and abundance of toxin, at least twice a year: in spring and autumn.
- Cupers Neo ingredients are balanced together in order to provide for the comprehensive support of liver: they promote synthesis of gall, its separation and outflux, improve gall properties, reduce its viscosity and the amount of bile acids, facilitate better functional performance of liver.
- Unlike most other complexes that target solely and exclusively liver, Cupers Neo normalizes digestion, thus reducing functional load on liver as the main organ of the digestive system.
Ingredientsper 1 capsule:
- Milk Thistle — 200 mg
- Fennel — 100 mg
- Artichoke — 50 mg
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, a source of hydroxy-cinnamic acids and flavolignans. Also contains essential oils.
Packaging 60 capsules of 451 mg each.
Action/Effects Cupers supports and fortifies the digestive system and improves liver and kidney function.
Contraindications High sensitivity to the ingredients of the complex, cholelithiasis. Pregnant and lactating women.
Recommendations for use Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule twice per day during meals with water.
Storage conditions Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life 3 years.
Manufacturer «Laboratoires Arkopharma», Z.I. de Carros BP 28-06511 CARROS Cedex France.
One of the key functions of liver is detoxification. Liver serves as a filter that purifies our blood from toxins and poisons. If liver can’t perform its functions, all toxins are spread by the blood flow to organs and tissues, poisoning the whole body. Digestion is another important function of liver, as it produces gall, whose ferments help split lipids and assimilate liposoluble vitamins.
Contemporary way of life poses a great load on our liver. Stresses, bad ecology, unbalanced diet, synthetic medical products, smoking, and alcohol all together provoke liver malfunctions. Even if you carefully monitor your nutrition and have perfectly healthy life-style, it is next to impossible to completely eliminate any toxic or stress loads on the body, which means that liver always remains at risk.
Liver can be called the “quiet” organ as it doesn’t have any nerve endings. That’s why hepatic disorders never manifest themselves through pains. Still, there are some pretty obvious signs that can hint you something is wrong and your liver needs help, i.e.: bitter taste in the mouth, pains in the right hypochondrium area, queasy feeling after fatty food, flatulence, bad breath, excessive fat on stomach and hips, rapid fatigability, frequent feeling of weariness or irritability, acne, yellowish sclera and skin.
Natural product Cupers Neo will help preserve your liver healthy. Its prior advantage is that it ensures the overall support of liver. Cupers Neo accelerates cell regeneration, purifies liver from toxic substances, and stimulates synthesis and outflow of gall, improving its properties. Gall becomes less viscous, bile acids concentration is reduced, which subsequently prevents stones’ formation. Cupers Neo strengthens membranes of the hepatic cells and prevents their damage.
What makes a principle difference of Cupers Neo compared to all other medical products for liver is its compound action. It helps improve digestive system performance in a whole, thus reducing the functional load on it. Cupers Neo contains most effective herbs that boost liver—artichoke, milk thistle and fennel, that have since the old times been used for careful purification and restoration of the liver cells, and thorough protection of liver. Acting in synergy, these herbal hepatoprotectors are able to launch recovery processes for liver and its functions.
PROPERTIES OF THE COMPONENTS
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum L.)
Milk Thistle is one of the most effective hepatoprotectors. It helps to neutralize toxins, it is applied at liver and kidneys malfunction, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. It is used in cases of liver diseases (cirrhosis, jaundice and hepatitis), gallbladder disease, and is claimed to protect the liver against poisons.
Milk significantly increases the activity of detoxification and antioxidant systems of the liver, stimulates protein synthesis and regenerative processes, promotes regeneration of damaged liver cells. Milk thistle protects the liver against damage from toxins.
Milk Thistle enhances the formation of bile and accelerates its excretion, thusnormalizing the process of digestion and metabolism. This is the basis for the use of plants for acute and chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, cholangitis, cholecystitis, as well as toxic liver damage due to poisoning by various chemicals, includingalcohol, poisonous mushrooms and drugs. Milk Thistle is also used for diabetes,chronic gastrointestinal diseases, varicose veins. Study did show activity against liver cancers.
Artichoke (Cunara scolymus L.)
Raw Artichoke contains 3% protein, 10-15% carbohydrates, vitamins C, Bl, B2, the carotenoids. Biologically active substances of the artichoke — kafeolovye acid, bioflavonoids, sesquiterpenes.
Artichoke reduces and triglicerin level of cholesterol. Artichoke has hepatoprotective and antioxidant activity, enhances the antitoxic function of liver, contributes to renal filtration, normalize digestion, regulates thefunction of the thyroid gland. Artichokes are recommended in the cholecystitis, toxic hepatitis, fatty hepatosis, diabetes, arteriosclerosis, rheumatism, kidney and heart failure, chronic nephritis, with allergic conditions, eczema, psoriasis, poisoning with opium.
In Brazilian herbal medicine, it is used for liver and gallbladder problems, diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension, anemia, diarrhea, fever, ulcers, and gout. In Europe, it is also used for liver and gallbladder disorders.
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.)
In fruits of fennel contain up to 6% essential oil, fatty oil, consisting of oleic, linoleic, palmitic and other acids. The fruits of fennel are used in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, especially with flatulence, it reduces flatulence, promotes better discharge of gases. Very popular in the form of dill fennel water (Aqua Foeniculi), used with flatulence in infants.
Fennel is used as an expectorant, antimicrobial, choleretic, diuretic, antispasmodic, in diseases of the upper respiratory tract. Fennel is used as an aphrodisiac and a means of improving digestion. It helps in the treatment of renal and especially kidney stones. Fennel soothes renal colic, dissolves stones.
It is part of the sedative, carminative, choleretic and infants teas. Fennel is beneficial in edema, bronchitis, cramps in the intestines and stomach. It increases the amount of milk in lactating women.