More Efficient Together
Biologically active food supplement
Quick restoration of the body
|Biologically active food supplement Beesk regenerates body’s energy status, has a tonic effect, strengthens the immune system, eliminates sleepiness, supports cell nutrition, improves eyesight. Help maintain protracted work fitness for persons engaging in hard physical and mental labor.|
Beesk effectively restores overall tone and energy status of the body, produces an anti-inflammatory and boosting action, increases body resistibility to infections. Natural Supplement Beesk helps increase mental and physical stamina, reduce drowsiness, and stimulate the immune system. It is particularly helpful to people involved in physical or intense mental work. It helps overcome fatigue and fight stress, regulates energy metabolism.
Recommended as a preventive and bracing remedy in the cold seasons, successfully fights first symptoms of colds and flu. Gives relief during illnesses and helps avoid complications. Supports functions of the respiratory system. Contributes to faster recovery from illnesses.
Schisandra Sinensis strengthens immunity, promotes working efficiency and resistibility of the body to the adverse factors of the environment. It is applied in cases of decreased physical working capacity.
Propolis possesses the immunemodulating properties and provides an antiinflammatory and boosting action, facilitates
the improvement of adaptive capabilities of our body. Propolis is highly recommended for those with respiratory infectious diseases.
Royal jelly helps relieve fatigue and stress, boosts vitality, stimulates the immune system and increases resistance to infections.
Iodine triggers performance of the immune system, fights fatigability and supports physical performance. Sufficient intake of this microelement enhances body resistibility to colds and bronchopulmonary diseases.
Effectiveness of the Beesk food supplement has been clinically proved.
The main directions of the regulatory action organic supplement:
- Overall strengthening
- Wound healing
- Increased potency
- Restores the body’s energy status. It is a source of natural energy. Regulates energy metabolism.
- Promotes lasting conservation of energy in individuals engaged in heavy physical and mental work.
- Enhances overall vitality.
- Stimulates efficiency work.
- Helps to overcome fatigue.
- Has a tonic effect, eliminates drowsiness.
- Strengthens the immune system. Stimulates the immune system, enhances body resistance to infections.
- Promotes speedy recovery from stress and disease.
- Effective against the very first symptoms of cold and flu.
- Promotes quick restoration of the body after mental and physical overstrains and suffered diseases.
- Gives relief from illnesses, helps overcome them and avoid complications.
- Has an antioxidant effect.
- Supports cell nutrition.
- Enriches the body with iodine and iron.
- Provides the body with nutrients and stimulates the male and female sexual health. Enriches sexual feelings.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Helps to improve metabolism.
- It has a general effect of firming.
- Involved in endocrine regulation.
- Improves cognition and memory.
- Stimulates the adrenal glands.
- Improves heart function, increases the potency, has antidepressant effects.
- Increases the level of hemoglobin.
- Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Supports the respiratory system functions. Is the prevention of infectious processes of the respiratory tract.
- Regulates the thyroid and pituitary.
- It improves the body’s adaptogenic properties.
- Provides protection from radiation.
- Facilitates acclimatization.
- Effective with a variety of infections, especially respiratory tract, stomach ulcers and 12 duodenal ulcer, chronic prostatitis, inflammatory diseases of the female genitalia.
- Everybody as preventive treatment of colds at least twice a year: in winter and autumn;
- Those with weak immunity;
- Those who frequently suffer from viral infections and diseases of the bronchopulmonary system;
- In the course of an illness—for faster recovery and prevention of complications;
- Those, subject to extensive emotional and physical strains and stress situations.
- Plant formula Beesk provides for the ultimate support during flu outbreaks, promotes faster recovery from illnesses and helps avoid complications.
- Unlike its analogues, Beesk that contains propolis extract doesn’t build up tolerance. Neither it has side-effects.
- Schisandra sinensis among the ingredients of Beesk produces a boosting effect and doesn’t cause consumption of the nerve cells.
Ingredients per 1 capsule:
- Schisandra sinensis — 200 mg
- Propolis extract — 50 mg
- Royal Jelly — 10 mg
- Iron — 5 mg
- Iodine — 25 µg
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of iodine, iron, as well as the source of schizandrin.
Packaging 60 capsules of 350 mg each.
Contraindications High sensitivity to the ingredients of the complex, pregnancy, lactation period, hypertonia, insomia, nervousness, epressed atheroscerosis, disruption of cardic function.
Recommendations for use Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule twice per day during meals with water.
Storage conditions Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life 3 years.
Manufacturer «Laboratoires Arkopharma», Z.I. de Carros BP 28-06511 CARROS Cedex France.
Human body is extremely vulnerable and is not quite fond of changes. alteration of diet, climate and even weather
The unique Beesk active food supplement formula is based on a natural adaptogen—Schisandra sinensis, as well
Beesk food supplement has been developed by the laboratory of the french pharmaceutical company Arkopharma that applies the latest innovative manufacturing technologies, including cryogrinding technology. Its quality control corresponds to the highest European standards.
PROPERTIES OF THE COMPONENTS
For medical purposes, harvest the fruits, which contain essential oils, tannins, fatty and organic acids, ascorbic acid, vitamin E, minerals, lignans. Lignans are antioxidants and improve liver function. But their main effect — toning. The fruit is antitussive, aphrodisiac, hepatic, astringent, cardiotonic, cholagogue, expectorant, hypotensive, lenitive, nervine, pectoral, sedative, stimulant and tonic.
Chinese schizandra provides a stimulating and tonic effect on the central nervous system, strengthens the positive reflexes, stimulates the reflex excitability, improve cognition and memory. Has a beneficial effect on cardiac function, reduces heart rate, increasing its amplitude, with hypotension increases blood pressure.
In addition, the Chinese schizandra improves motor and secretory function of the gastro-intestinal tract, activates the metabolism, regenerative processes and enhances immunity. Chinese schizandra improves vision, especially at night. In diabetes lowers blood sugar. It stimulates sexual activity and increases potency. It is considered to be a substitute for ginseng and is said to be a tonic for both the male and the female sex drives.
Chinese magnolia-vine — a classic adaptogen, enhances efficiency, resistance to adverse environmental factors, a more rapid recovery of strength in the physical and mental fatigue, has antidepressant activity. It is used for impotence, hypotension, drowsiness, a general loss of strength in chronic infectious diseases and intoxications.
Royal Jelly — a highly concentrated, high-grade product produced by bees. It containsproteins (11.1%), amino acid composition is presented arginine, methionine, tryptophan, and others, fat (5.6%), including polyunsaturated, carbohydrate (8.9%), more than 10 vitamins — A, C, E, Bl, B2, PP, B5, B6, B9, B12, D, H, 37 macro and of microelements, volatile. Royal jelly acts as a natural biological stimulant that has ageneral firming, toning, trophic, antispasmodic action.
Royal jelly stimulates the adrenal glands, normalizes metabolism. Improves heart function, normalize blood pressure, increases the potency, has antidepressant activity. Increases hemoglobin levels, reduces blood sugar and cholesterol. Royal Jelly helps to overcome fatigue and stress, improves mental and physical activity, stimulates the immune system and increases resistance to infection, improves memory.
Propolis — resinous substance — is a waste product of the bees. It contains 55%resin, 30% wax substances, 10% of essential oils, 5-11% pollen. It identifiedbioflavonoids, terpenoids, volatile.
Stimulating the function of the thymus and activating the production of interferon, propolis has immunomodulatory effects, which in combination with directantibiotic (bactericidal, bacteriostatic, antiviral) effects on bacteria and viruses,has a powerful protective effect on the body.
Propolis exhibits analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effects (like aspirin), promotes healing of wounds. In addition, propolis has a tonic effect, showsantioxidant and antiradiation properties, enhances adaptive capabilities of the organism. Propolis is effective in a variety of infections, especially respiratory tract,hyperlipidemia, peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer, chronic prostatitis and inflammatory diseases.
Iron is a trace mineral found in the hemoglobin molecule of red blood cells, the part of the blood that carries oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body. It is also found in myoglobin, the form of hemoglobin found in muscle tissue. Iron works with several enzymes required for energy production and protein metabolism.
The most obvious form of manifestation of iron deficiency — iron deficiency anemia, in which serious violations may be lurking in the body (chronic blood loss with internal bleeding). As a rule, reduction in hemoglobin in the blood of the diagnosis — anemia. By the end of pregnancy iron-deficiency anemia occurs in 30-73% of women. Iron deficiency anemia is often the first year of life of children. Iron deficiency in children can slow the mental and physical development, causing a distortion of appetite.
Most doctors recommend that pregnant women take a supplement containing iron since the increased demand for iron can rarely be met through diet alone during pregnancy. Many women’s vitamin formulas include iron, which can be useful for menstruating women. After menopause, most women do not need extra iron.
Iron is an essential component of proteins involved in oxygen transport. It is also essential for the regulation of cell growth and differentiation. A deficiency of iron limits oxygen delivery to cells, resulting in fatigue, poor work performance, and decreased immunity.
Iodine is a trace element necessary for the normal function of the thyroid gland. Specifically, the thyroid gland uses iodine in the production of the thyroid hormone. Iodine deficiency can result in goiter (a condition in which the thyroid becomes enlarged in an effort to compensate for the body’s lack of iodine), as well as impaired mental and physical development in children. Iodine deficiency during pregnancy can cause miscarriage and increased risk of infant mortality.
Iodine deficiency leads to a decrease in basal metabolism. First of all, it affects the state of the central nervous system. The child should receive the necessaryamount of iodine in the womb. In children, hypothyroidism leads to profound disturbances of higher nervous activity, incomplete development of intellectual capacities. In adults, iodine deficiency leads to mental inertia, lethargy, decreased mental ability, strength anda decrease in heart rate, «slagging». At the same time inhibited the oxidation ofcholesterol and its accumulation of atherogenic form that leads to earlyatherosclerosis, and in combination with disorders of the cardiovascular system -to myocardial infarction and stroke. Iodine deficiency results in immune deficiency, increased risk of cancer, especially of the thyroid gland. Nosological manifestation of iodine deficiency isendemic goiter.